jeudi 6 juin 2013



Human Marionette 

have you ever seen
a marionette crying
or having a broken heart ?
have you ever heard
the cries of a wooden doll
its whines and  woes?

well it's my daily scene
just by looking in the mirror
in the reflexion of watery eyes
yes i can walk and move
but thanks to some cords

i am a human marionette
never thought that it exists
but now i am a living proof
before i have never felt the cords
but they are tightening up
and that made them clear


thought that i was free to feel
also to speak out loud
but i just realised that 
my words are theirs 
my feelings aren't mine
and my freedom is just a game


i am a human marionette 
just a wooden doll
a toy for them
to move form now and then
and to throw if not in need 
just a doll a toy a human marionette

but i will cut the cords 
i will declare my self
as a human being once again 
free from their restriction
free from their control 
i will gain my self again

so i won't be a doll a toy a marionette
i will be a human being 
free to act
free to speak
just free to be 
























Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire