lundi 27 mai 2013

What if? What if?
Question that is killing
Every sense that I still have
Maybe If I did
Maybe if I said
Maybe if I didn't
Maybe if I didn't say
How can my life be?
If it happened the other way
Can’t help but wonder what if?
Happy of the way my life turned up
But these questions are always here
Just keep on popping even in dreams
What if? What if?
A question that is hunting
What if I was?
What if I haven’t?
But have to stay strong
Because the most significant
Is my future and the coming ifs
Because the past is just gone
And way too done
But tomorrow is there
And yet to come
So even if these ifs
Are here I won't just care
And the future will be
My one and only care

2 commentaires:

  1. Lovely poem. I think we all ask ourselves this question. Particularly as we age and look back on our lives.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thanks and that's true but we should realise that this question should never hold us back from living our lives and moving on with them it's natural to ask what if but we don't have to exaggerate

      Supprimer